01 October 2008

joseph goosey

here and in beijing

I'm drinking my Heineken
with a side
of anti-bacterial
airborne and
somewhere
in a place
they are organizing
a ban on Kentucky Fried
Chicken.

It's raining here and
in Beijing.

The dog won't go out
to piss.

Work is around the corner
and what sort
of volunteering we do
or don't do
is our own
goddamn
business.

my parents are out at sea

And so I live
out of two
large, rubber,
containers located
in the southeast
corner
of my girlfriend's
room.

I hear footsteps out this door
that do not belong
to anyone
worth catering towards.

One day,
I came home to find
my books and
my clothes
sitting
in the driveway.

I didn't cry I just put them
in the trunk
of my Camry
and continued
driving.

I almost
took flight
off the overpass
and whether or not
that would have been
considered
an accident,

I am unsure.

No comments: