11 February 2009

amanda joy

Bang on the Table


encrustment of ruin
and coating and
spaces between bones

your rawest material
the desire of a ghost limb

shining a smile wet
with spermicide

like some vacuum packed animal
your eyes distort my haunches
your cannibalistic thoughts
wrapped around
that band of muscle
my hand my hand

your clubbed fist
bang on the table

my tidy mouth
clasping scarlet

you yelping

death was a fantasy

death was a fantasy



Cream Clock

The body could
be an index
if stretched
a little

pulled

from
the buckle
under

a studied
clasping

pushed harder
it becomes
a phrase

develops a
rhythm with



arches
to a pause

references
overlap
blend simulate
stimulate

soften folds
to palm
to grow to
groan

to cock to
crow my
throat-

a serpent
swallows
clocks of
cream

No comments: